Happy Easter
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday with beautiful weather too. Our family got together with our friends the Eggleston's. We had an Easter egg hunt in their backyard for the big boys. They had a great time hunting for the eggs and snitching a few treats here and there. We also had a delicious Ham dinner with all the trimmings.
Parker and Tanner coloring eggs.
Get ready, Get set, Go!
Tanner trying his hardest to get the Easter egg out of the tree.
Eli...He has a triumphant look on his face.
"That is way too high dad!"
Little snitch Tanner.
Kjeaton Checking out his loot.
Dad, Jackson, Tanner, and Mom.
"Yes, another one!"
Checkin out the good stuff.
Baby Jackson and Baby Nora only 3 weeks apart; enjoy a little egg hunt of their own.
"Oh wow, animal crackers."
Lovely Nora.










2 comments:
Your boys look so much like Ryan! I love it. I can't believe you have three!!! How fun. & how are you still so skinny mini?!! I hope it's good Craven jeans!!! :) You look great. Love ya!
Cute pictures! I just sent you an email. I'm with Nicki, the boys look just like Ryan, however, I didn't think that at first. They also look a lot like your brothers. Good mix going on there!!!
Post a Comment