April 24th 2008. Parker is to the point now where he doesn't usually take a nap in the afternoon anymore. At least I can't get him to even when I try. So come time for dinner Parker will sit down to eat and the next thing we know he's asleep. It never fails. Dinner time is when he finally slows down for the day and he can't seem to keep his eyes open. Ryan and I will watch him sometimes as he tries so hard to get the food in his mouth with his eyes shut and his head bobbing back and forth. It's hilarious. Although when it comes time for him to wake up, it's not so funny anymore. He's so grouchy when he wakes up. He gets that from his mother.

May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
hilarious! absolutely hilarious.
Hahaha!!! I wish I had the ability to sleep like that! Cute Parker. :)
Post a Comment